LEGAL INFORMATION AND GENERAL TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
The data and opinions contained in the website are provided by the company “Avis Engineering” EOOD for personal use and informational purposes only. The information contained in this website may not be distributed, copied, published, transmitted, relayed, broadcast or archived without the express consent of Avis Engineering Ltd.
The company “Avis Engineering” EOOD is not responsible for damages, direct or indirect, arising from the use of information from this website.
Avis Engineering Ltd. has the right at any time to change information contained here, as well as to move or delete this website.
The company “Avis Engineering” EOOD is not responsible for damages, direct or indirect, suffered as a result of the use or access to this website.
Avis Engineering Ltd. does not review any website linked to the Avis Engineering Ltd. website and does not endorse or assume any responsibility for the information provided on such website, as well as for the products or the services offered through such website.
Taking care of your personal data is of fundamental importance to us. We respect the right to privacy.
Who are we?
Avis Engineering EOOD, is a commercial company registered in the Commercial Register and Register of Non-Profit Legal Entities at the Registration Agency with UIC 115011904
Avis Engineering EOOD is a personal data administrator and processes your personal data in full compliance with the requirements and regulations of European and national legislation, including – the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR), the Personal Data Protection Act and other relevant ones.
How to contact us?
Address: city of Plovdiv 4006, 4 Woodrow Wilson St., 2nd floor, phone: +359 (0) 89 345 499 6, email address: email@example.com.
How to contact our Data Protection Officer?
Address: city of Plovdiv 4006, 4 Woodrow Wilson St., 2nd floor, phone: +359 (0) 89 345 499 6, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• What personal data do we collect about you?
• What is the purpose of their collection?
• For how long do we keep the provided personal data?
• Who do we share your personal data with?
• What are your rights regarding the provided personal data?
What is personal data?
Any information by which a natural person can be identified, directly or indirectly, constitutes personal data.
What personal data does Avis Engineering EOOD collect through this site (web portal) for you?
In order to provide you with effective access to the web portal and its services, Avis Engineering EOOD collects the following information about you:
• Name, surname, e-mail (address), telephone, when filling in the various forms placed on our web page, including the contact form and sending opinions and/or comments;
• Name, surname, telephone, e-mail, place of residence, address, bank account details, if necessary, when concluding contracts and sending requests for offers between you and Avis Engineering EOOD
On what basis does Avis Engineering EOOD process your personal data?
The processing of personal data includes the collection, storage, transmission, correction, updating, deletion, destruction and all other actions that are performed with your personal data.
Avis Engineering EOOD processes your personal data on a contractual basis in order to provide information in relation to pre-contractual relations and/or to fulfill its contractual obligations under contracts for the provision of services concluded with you – art. 6, para. 1, Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Avis Engineering EOOD also processes your personal data after obtaining express, clear, free and unequivocal consent from you for the purposes of processing.
Consent would be necessary as a basis for processing for example for marketing purposes and receiving advertising newsletters.
The consent you provide can always be withdrawn by visiting one of our offices, as well as by sending a letter to the email specified in these Policies – email@example.com
Avis Engineering EOOD processes personal data also in fulfillment of legal obligations, as if necessary in order to protect the life and health of the natural person to whom the data refers.
Avis Engineering EOOD can also process personal data if it has a legal (legitimate) interest, except when the interests of the natural person to whom the data refer take precedence over these interests.
For what purposes do we collect your personal data?
The personal data you receive will be used to enable us to fulfill our obligations to you and to help enforce your rights, including but not limited to:
• To provide you with the services offered by Avis Engineering EOOD;
• To provide you with access to our website, showing you content that is relevant, personalized and limited to your criteria;
• To respond to your inquiries, opinions and recommendations;
• To send you information related to special campaigns and new products and services of ours;
• For statistical and accounting purposes when fulfilling contractual obligations of Avis Engineering EOOD to you.
In addition to the above, we have a legal interest in collecting your personal data because without it we cannot provide you with the service/product you are interested in.
How do we process your personal data?
In order to provide its services, Avis Engineering EOOD processes (collects) the personal data provided by you in the following ways:
– by visiting the web portal for using the services, our web page;
– by completing applications, forms and declarations provided by employees of Avis Engineering Ltd. Forms are available and completed at our Offices in case you make a request for the provision of services;
– when updating data at your request and filling out an update form on paper or in an electronic environment;
– by processing information about your visits to the web portal of Avis Engineering EOOD;
– by processing information about IP addresses, cookies, operating system and browser type.
How long do we store and process your data before destroying it?
Depending on the basis on which we process your personal data, the period of storage of personal data is different.
Your personal data is stored by us for a period of 5 years from the termination of the contractual basis, if we process the personal data for the fulfillment of contractual obligations to you. After the expiration of this period and in the event that there is no legal basis for the continued storage of your personal data, your information is destroyed.
Your personal data is stored for a longer or different period than specified in any case of the presence of a legal obligation – by virtue of a legal basis for processing personal data.
The storage period in cases of processing of personal data pursuant to express consent is until your consent is withdrawn.
In cases where your personal data is processed in order to respond to an opinion and comment sent via our website platform, the storage period is between 1 and 3 months, depending on whether we should provide you with a response and the data is we need in connection with the preparation of the answer.
To whom can we pass on the personal data you provide?
Avis Engineering EOOD undertakes not to provide your personal data to third parties without your express consent, except when it is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations towards you.
In order to fulfill obligations under existing contractual and/or pre-contractual relations with you, it is possible for Avis Engineering EOOD to disclose your personal data to the following persons:
– Companies providing courier services;
– The company that provides hosting services related to this web page.
– Third parties performing services in connection with contractual obligations to you or pursuant to a legal basis for processing;
Avis Engineering EOOD has the right to provide your personal data to affiliated companies located in the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, provided that there is a legal interest related to the processing of your personal data for administrative purposes and needs. Such transfers are permitted subject to strict compliance with the requirements for confidentiality and protection of your personal data.
Are there other cases in which we may share your personal data?
Your personal data is provided to third parties in the following cases:
• At the request of the natural person who provided the data, the subject of personal data protection;
• At the request of competent authorities according to the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union.
In all the above cases, the persons to whom we provide your personal data have declared that they provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data, including the foreign companies positioned within the EU and EEA. With respect to companies located outside the EU and EEA, for each specific case, the relevant company ensures that it provides an adequate level of personal data protection, complying with the requirements of European legislation.
“Cookies” are small text files that are saved on your computer when you visit our website.
Disable and delete cookies
Your browser allows you to delete all cookies at any time. To do this, please refer to the auxiliary functions of your browser. If you do not use any cookies, it is possible that certain functions of our website will no longer be available to you.
Automated decision-making in the processing of personal data and profiling
In order to speed up the provision of services, most often in the online space, Avis Engineering EOOD can use the technical possibility for automated decision-making according to Art. 22 of the Regulation. In the event that automated processing is applied when processing your personal data, we will inform you of this. The processing of personal data, including “profiling”, which consists of any form of automated processing of personal data for the assessment of personal aspects, in particular the analysis or prediction of various aspects related to your personal preferences or interests, trustworthiness or behavior Vi, is carried out in full accordance with the provisions of the Regulation. In the automated processing of your personal data/profiling, we:
• we use appropriate procedures to carry out profiling;
• we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, ensuring that factors that lead to inaccuracies in personal data are corrected and the risk of errors is minimized;
• we protect personal data in a way that takes into account potential threats to your interests and rights and that does not have the effect of discriminating on the basis of race or ethnic origin, political views, religion or belief, trade union membership, genetic or health status or sexual orientation or from which no measures to that effect arise.
What are your rights regarding the personal data provided?
In compliance with Bulgarian and European legislation, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EU and of the Council (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) regarding the protection of personal data, you can exercise the following rights:
• The right to access the personal data that Avis Engineering EOOD processes for you and to receive a copy of them;
• Right to ask Avis Engineering EOOD for correction in case you find inaccuracies or the need to update your personal data by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• you may want to block your personal data or limit the processing of personal data, in the cases defined by the law and the Regulation;
• Right to request erasure ie. deletion of your personal data by Avis Engineering EOOD in case the conditions for this are met;
• The right to object to the provision of your personal data to third parties by logging into your personal profile on our website and unchecking the provision of personal data to third parties;
• The right, whenever you wish, to withdraw your consent to have your personal data processed for the purposes for which you have consented, for example marketing, by sending an email to: email@example.com
• The right to request the portability of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format that is commonly used;
• The right to file a complaint or request for the protection of your rights before the Personal Data Protection Commission, if the prerequisites for this are met.
You can exercise all rights at any time regarding the processing of your personal data.
Do you have an obligation to provide us with your personal data?
With a view to providing products and services on our part, as well as entering into contractual relationships, we collect and process your personal data. We also process your personal data in order to fulfill legal obligations.
In case of refusal of voluntary provision of the required personal data by you, Avis Engineering EOOD will not be able to provide its products and services, respectively to conclude a contract/continue the performance of an already concluded contract.
Here on our website is where you will find the most current and latest Privacy Policies. Thus, we guarantee that you will be informed about the rights and methods of processing your personal data.
In this way, you will be given the opportunity to stop using some or all of the services and/or to exercise your rights, some of which are expressly stated above. In addition, we will take all possible measures to inform in case of changes regarding the protection of personal data by placing notices in the offices and on the web portals of the companies of the Avis Engineering EOOD group.